Crispy, mouthwatering fries loaded with Greek-inspired flavors
We’re big followers of fries. This irresistible facet dish is a type of addicting snacks you merely can’t get sufficient of. The issue is that conventional fast-food fries don’t have the most effective fame on the subject of diet. So, we determined to take issues into our personal arms with these Loaded Greek Candy Potato Fries.
This downright drool-worthy recipe places unusual fries to disgrace. Tender, oven-baked candy potatoes mix with Greek flavors for a crave-worthy fry recipe you’ll be able to be ok with. Every savory serving clocks in at simply 125 energy and 4 grams of fats. In a world the place plain French fries can carry upwards of 350 energy per serving, this dietary profile is fairly darn spectacular. Eventually: An indulgent, guilt-free fry recipe you’ll be able to get pleasure from with out worrying about your waistline! Your style buds will find it irresistible!
The right way to Make Loaded Greek Candy Potato Fries
This heavenly fry recipe is an absolute cinch to whip up. Merely toss your prepped candy potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake them for 20 to half-hour, till they’re golden crisp. Subsequent, mix the Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon, cucumber, and dill. When the fries are completed, drizzle them with the cucumber yogurt combination.
For a beautiful completion, high your loaded fries with tomato, onion, and feta. Serve these colourful, Greek-inspired fries proper away- good and sizzling. A lot yum!
Why We Love Candy Potatoes
Candy potatoes, the spine of this tasty recipe, are a budget-friendly, nutrient-dense vegetable. These orange beauties pack in a substantial amount of nutritional vitamins and vitamins like fiber. In addition they comprise and antioxidants to advertise intestine well being and enhance the immune system.
Moreover, analysis praises this superfood for its anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, and anticancer properties. Lastly, candy potatoes carry an ample supply of beta-carotene and vitamin A. These two vitamins are key on the subject of preventing off infections and remaining proof against illness and future infections.
All in all, candy potatoes trump your unusual white potatoes within the well being division. In addition they style superb, packing in savory-sweet taste and creamy texture.
For extra the explanation why you must incorporate this candy spud in your food plan, take a look at 3 Causes Why We’re Candy on Candy Potatoes.
How To Serve Loaded Candy Potato Fries
This dense, flavorful dish makes an ideal meal in itself. Simply seize a knife and fork, as a result of these loaded fries aren’t any joke. On the identical time, these crispy treats make a scrumptious facet dish to any burger, sandwich or wrap. In addition they make a novel social gathering appetizer and a assured crowd-pleaser. The most effective half? These unbelievable fries are fast and simple to whip up.
For extra tasty snack recipes you’ll be able to get pleasure from with out the guilt, take a look at these easy recipes.
- 10 Most Pinned Snack Recipes
- 15 Wholesome Snacks That Can Assist You Lose Weight
Hungry for extra French fry recipes which can be really good for you? Take a look at a few of our favorites beneath:
- Crispy Pan Roasted French Fries
- Avocado Fries with Spicy Honey Lime Sauce
- Celeriac Fries with Spicy Dipping Sauce Recipe
Loaded Greek Candy Potato Fries
Tender, oven-baked candy potatoes mix with Greek flavors for a crave-worthy fry recipe that's too good to cross up.
US Customary – Metric
- 2 candy potatoes giant, minimize into french fry sized strips, peeled if desired
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt to style
- floor black pepper to style
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cucumber grated
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 cup Roma tomato diced small
- 1/4 cup pink onion diced small
- 1/4 cup fat-free feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and put aside.
- In a big bowl, mix the candy potato, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss effectively to coat the potatoes within the oil. Unfold in an excellent layer on the ready baking sheet. Bake for 20 to half-hour, turning half manner by way of, till tender.
- Whereas the candy potato fries bake, mix the Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, cucumber, and dill. Combine effectively and put aside.
- Take away the fries from the oven. Drizzle with the cucumber yogurt combination and high with the tomato, onion, and feta. Serve sizzling.
Serving: 0.5cup | Energy: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 5g | Fats: 4g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 349mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 9522IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1mg | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 4