Lower the carbs with this decadent pasta made solely from veggies!
Transport your style buds to Naples, Italy with this beautiful Puttanesca recipe. It’s assured to WOW the entire household. When struck with these highly effective carb cravings, this Spaghetti Squash Puttensca makes the right, skinny resolution! The dish presents itself as an indulgent bowl of pasta, when it’s really made solely of greens. With creamy, decadent textures and ultra-satisfying flavors, this “pasta” dish will most definitely fulfill. To not point out, your waistline will recognize it as properly.
Lower the Carbs with this Italian-Impressed Dish
Right here at Skinny Ms., we love recipes that sub in spaghetti squash for precise pasta. The nutrient-rich veggie types a bunch of amazingly cool strands that resemble spaghetti, with out the heaviness of precise pasta. In the meantime, it serves as a low-carb, low-fat, and grain-free different that shaves off a boatload of energy.
“Puttanesca” refers to a daring, flavorful pasta sauce utilized in Italian-inspired dishes. It normally entails tomatoes, garlic, and typically even anchovies. Our yummy model makes use of a handful of vibrant, nutritious veggies like zucchini squash, candy onion, bell peppers, broccoli, and grape tomatoes.
Eye-Catching and Nutrient-Dense
Roasted to tender-crisp perfection, these greens lend unbelievable coloration and depth of taste to this wholesome spaghetti squash puttanesca. We love how the pure sweetness of the spaghetti squash compliments the sturdy goodness from the veggies.
How To Make Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca
Our scrumptious vegetarian dish solely takes quarter-hour to organize and about 40 minutes to cook dinner. That mentioned, you’ll have a wholesome, low-carb pasta dish sizzling and prepared in lower than an hour!
Creating this uber-impressive meal is tremendous easy, too! Merely roast the spaghetti squash halves till they’re cooked throughout, after which enable the vegetable to chill. Afterwards, roast the remainder of the veggies with Italian seasoning, olive oil, and garlic for about 20-25 minutes, or till tender. Utilizing a fork, shred your spaghetti squash into skinny “spaghetti-like” strands, and mix it together with your roasted veggies and chopped spinach. Earlier than you realize it, you’ll have a good looking, Italian-inspired meal ready so that you can devour!
So what are you ready for? Dive into a giant bowl of this delectable spaghetti squash puttanesca tonight! With solely a fraction of the energy you’d discover in standard spaghetti puttanesca recipes, this wholesome model will repair all of your pasta cravings. Minus the guilt, in fact!
Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca
Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca is a good way to fulfill your pasta craving! Throw in these leftover roasted veggies for an additional nutrient and taste increase.
US Customary – Metric
- 1 spaghetti squash giant
- 1 candy onion giant, 1/2" cube
- 2 purple bell peppers seeded, veins eliminated, 1/2" cube
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 zucchini squash giant, 1/2" cube
- 1 yellow squash giant, 1/2" cube
- 2 cups broccoli florets lower into bite-sized items
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups child spinach roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F.
- Lower spaghetti squash in half, take away seeds and place every half lower facet down on a sheet pan. Place sheet pan in preheated oven and roast spaghetti squash till tender, about 20-25 minutes. Squash is prepared when you may press the surface (cautious) and it "offers" and is not exhausting.
- Take away spaghetti squash from oven and place lower sides up, permitting to chill barely.
- Whereas spaghetti squash is roasting, place onion, peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, and broccoli on one other sheet pan. Add granulated garlic, Italian seasoning and salt. Pour on olive oil and toss all the things collectively to evenly coat.
- Roast greens in 400 diploma oven for about 15-20 minutes, whereas spaghetti squash is roasting. Greens are prepared when tender-crisp and golden brown. Take away from oven.
- Utilizing a fork, shred the spaghetti squash into "spaghetti" and place in a big mixing bowl or casserole dish.
- Whereas the spaghetti squash remains to be barely heat, add the chopped child spinach and roasted greens. Toss to mix totally. Style for seasoning, alter if obligatory and serve.
Energy: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fats: 6g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Sodium: 253mg | Potassium: 855mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 3364IU | Vitamin C: 109mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 2mg | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6